Beginning in the Spring of 2017, we are pleased to offer guided float trips on some of the most scenic and productive rivers in Michigan; the Au Sable, the Huron River, and the Manistee River. Whether trout or smallmouth are your quarry of choice, count on us to provide you with a great day on the water! Browse our selection of popular trips below or if you have another idea in mind, our guides will put together the perfect package to make a memorable day for you.
Spring Streamer Trips
- Typically leave around 10am
- Run March through the end of April.
Spring Dry Flies
- As the weather warms into April, we begin dry fly fishing.
- Trip times vary according to date/bug hatches
- Get up early and hit the water!
- Be prepared to be at the launch before the sun comes up to fish for rising trout
Mid-Summer Night Fishing
- Beat the heat and try “mousing” on some of the greatest trophy water around
- These trips leave before dusk and go deep into the dark night
- This can be some of the best fishing of the year with the greatest scenery of the year
- Whether dry flies or streamers, enjoy the last warmth of the year in one of our boats
Smallmouth Bass Trips
- Smallmouth trips are available on the Huron River and the lower Au Sable from Spring through Fall
- Streamers rule until the summer and then exciting topwater popper action occurs
Any pre-selected trip runs $250*
All guided trips last approximately 4-5 hours and are considered “half day” for single anglers only.
All trips include beverages of your choice and snacks
Any necessary equipment for the trip is provided but you are welcome to bring your own!
*A non-refundable deposit of $100 is required to book a trip. The balance of the trip is due seven (7) days prior to the scheduled departure date. Trips may not be rescheduled inside of 30 days prior to the original scheduled date.